Friday, April 3, 2009

NAPFA Test

Today I had my NAPFA test. I'm really scared I will fail!!!! I just hope not!!! Wow, let me tell you it was sooooooooooooooo hot!!!!! 1 round is a mile!!! Soo tiring!! We had to run 4 rounds! I thought I would never ever finish! Wow we were like so tired when we finished running. I just lay down on the floor, so tired! I fell down on the track too! I hurt my right knee. It hurts a lot! When I was running with my class, we were supposed to cut into lane 1 so everyone was cutting in at the same time and then we tripped on each other's legs. Then we lay down because the girls were continuing running so we didn't dare get up in case a girl steps on us. A girl tried to get up and her face was stepped on! Another girl lay down and had her stomach stepped on. I had the sides of my head kicked and kicked! Ouch it really hurts! I was feeling dizzy when the rest of the class had finished running over that stretch. The teachers saw us lying on the track and came running to us. They let me rest on the side first and then they asked me whether I was ok and could run. Then I ended up running with 4D. So I hope I passed the test. Oh, gtg! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment