Monday, April 13, 2009

Haunted Snail in MapleStory!!!!

Yes, you did hear right! Haunted Blue Snail on the loose!!! Many of you will think 'Just kill it!' We're not that stupid to not try to kill it. When you try to attack it, you will be logged out. And, to top it off, the snails can fly!! They aim at everyone, costing everybody 1hp or 2hp. I decided to rope in my 'brother', who is a level 50 cleric. He was at the Monster Carnival. This is tormenting me so much!! I can't enter the monster carnival. I'm a level 20. You must be level 30-50. I got a brother, the cleric, his name is ssoonnppyy, my boyfriend's name is samelvl and a nice guy who buys stuff for me. His name is mrcleverbean. Our first meeting was so unique. He desparately needed monster cards and was buying them from people. He bought from me too. I took the money and run off, but he caught up with me and said that he would defame me. I didn't want that so I hurriedly gave a monster card to him. Then, I asked him whether he could buy stuff for me. He said ok and now he's buying a pet for me. Whoa, better check on the snails. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment