Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Party!

Yeah! Yesterday I went to my aunt's 21st birthday party! Now she's 21, an adult! She gave a speech and then when the host asked her how she feels stepping into adulthood, she said that she feels very old. LOLZ!! She gave a speech and stuff. And like she took one and a half hours to get ready!! In the meantime, I gulped down 2 glasses of coke and a few snacks. You know the best part about waiting? There were balloons filled with helium and then we jumped up and lunged at them and caught them. We were playing like we buy and sell balloons and you need money to 'raise' the balloons. The balloons we thought were 'thin' were tied to our chair. Now our chairs were marked out by balloons. The balloons we thought were 'fat' were taken to 'exercise'. How to exercise? Very simple! Just tie the balloon to your wrist and run around. Then during dinnertime we 'fed' the balloons. And, at the end of the party, we caught one more white balloon and penned down our wish on it. Then we went outside and released the balloon into the open air. Mine went the highest. I hope it comes true!! During the party, we had a game similar to 'Who wants to be a Millionare' and so the host asked us a question and we SMS the answer to him with our name. The first question was 'What was the name of Pinky's first primary school?' I didn't know the answer so I didn't SMS. There were 2 rounds. The first round a person from our table went to play and got nothing. The second round, we had to SMS the answer to another question. My grandma told me the answer and I SMSed it to him. Then I got to play!!!!! I could answer most of the questions but I got stuck at the second-last one and lost. I got a prize, though. Yummy chocolates! Then it was getting late and then so we decided to go home. I was tired but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment